Comments on DevOps Report 2021

The DORA DevOps Report 2021 is out. Thats a very interesting report about DevOps and SRE covering 32K professionals over the world during the COVID-19 Pandemic time. We are in difficult times and having this data is very very interesting. IMHO We lose the battle, like Agile but at the same time, the report shows some interesting findings which always gave me hope.  I have read this report since the beginning and always find it interesting and super useful. Today I want to do something slightly different, I made a video commenting on some of my thoughts on the report. I hope you guys like it, so let's get started!

The Video

The Report

Cheers,

Diego Pacheco

Popular posts from this blog

Kafka Streams with Java 15

Rust and Java Interoperability

HMAC in Java