Thoughts on Estimates 2

So this is the second video about my thoughts on Estimates. The first video is here if you did not watch it. I end up doing a second video because I realized there was more stuff I want to say and elaborate more like: Estimates not being reliable and liner. Moscow is really helpful to increase the success chance and also small things like XP Simple Design, Metrics, Team Layout, Branching Model, Architecture and so many other things which I cover on this video. So this video is a bit bigger than the first one(8 min) but not that big(12min) so I hope you guys like it.





Video


Thoughts On Estimate 2 from Diego Pacheco on Vimeo.


References

Github Flow Branching Model

Inner Sourcing

Team Topologies

Cheers,
Diego Pacheco

Popular posts from this blog

Kafka Streams with Java 15

Rust and Java Interoperability

HMAC in Java