Simple Dummy Clojure Parser in Rust

This is not a production-ready neither serious parser, it's for pure fun! I was bored during one of the pandemics late nights watching Sam Rose's 3h parser video. So I decided to do something similar, inspired by Sam's video. Of course, I did not want to make a 3 hours video fighting Rust compiler - which is the ultimate reality but something shorter. The code is similar but I have few more operations like * and inc.  I also using a queue for Args not Stack so we can preserve ordering. So this is a cool way to learn rust because in the code we will be using Stack and Queue Data Structures and basics of borrow and ownership in rust. Let's get started!

The Video

The Code

https://github.com/diegopacheco/rust-playground/tree/master/lisp-parser

Cheers,

Diego Pacheco

Popular posts from this blog

Kafka Streams with Java 15

Rust and Java Interoperability

HMAC in Java