Amazon Builder Library: Review Notes

During AWS RE:Invent 2019 amazon release Amazon Builder's library. Which are world-class Distributed Systems, Engineering, Cloud-Architecture, DevOps class and lessons learned through experience on how to build reliable and scalable systems. The library is really great, some articles are a bit extensive like 30min read but they are really well crafted and provide great insight on amazon best practices. Today I want to share my review notes on the Library. I highly recommend you read the library. Amazon content has links with their products and also links to further readings in the sense of theory & tools. It took me a weekend to go through all the articles(13 so far) and this time was well invested I had lots of fun and learn a lot.



Review Notes

My Amazon Builder's Library Notes

Companion Deck



I hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Diego Pacheco

Popular posts from this blog

Kafka Streams with Java 15

Rust and Java Interoperability

HMAC in Java